- EvoShop28 only stores the ‘Creator’ account e-mail, the item videos, images and descriptions of the ‘Creator’ Vendor, the transactions and the tickets.
- The e-mail is only used to verify and login into the ‘Creator’ account. EvoShop admins do NOT contact anyone via e-mail.
- None of the ‘Creator’ information or items will be shared with anyone or any third-party and EvoShop28 Staff will never ask you anything.
- Upon Vendor Expiration, all Vendor data is completely removed and only ‘Redelivery Box’ items details will be stored in the database (if applicable).
- We take copyright very seriously, and because all items are inside of Second Life and EvoShop is ONLY operated inside Second Life, if you believe there is a copyright infringement of your work please follow the link below:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.